Surprise friends or family with the gift of comfort, when you give online gift certificates from DFC Woodworks. These certificates are available in denominations of $50, $100, $200, $500 and $1000, and allow recipients to buy Adirondack chairs online as well as any of the other handcrafted products or accessories that we offer.
Ideal for all Occasions
Our online gift cards are excellent for most any occasion, including:
- Corporate Gifts
Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email should your question not be answered below.
Q Do you ship outside of US and Canada?
A. Absolutely! We can ship to anywhere in the world! Our products are being enjoyed the world over. From all over Europe to as far as Japan, New Zealand and the Caribbean just to name a few. Additional shipping charges will apply to all orders outside the continental US or Canada. For an exact quote call 011-613-258-0064. You can also send us an email to email@example.com to request a shipping quote. Please let us know which product you are interested in and your exact address will be required to give you an exact shipping quote. Shipping Cost can vary greatly depending on shipping method used, quantity of products and locations. They can vary from $200.00 USD to as low as $30.00 USD per chair. All orders and shipping costs are in USD Currency. Prices do not include local taxes and/or local customs duties.
Q Can I buy a product and have it shipped to a different location as a gift?
A. Absolutely! We can ship to whatever address you provide when you place your order. All you have to do is to provide us with an exact name and address and we will take care of it. Ask us how we can provide you with a free customized gift card. We make gift giving easy & fun!
Q What payment methods do you offer?
A. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Personal Checks, Certified Checks or Money Orders. Please note that personal checks can take up to 3 weeks to clear at the bank and no products are shipped until the product is paid for.
Q What is the difference between your Adirondack chairs and other Adirondack chairs on the market?
- 1. Curved backs and curved contoured seat – to fit your body without hard edges
- 2. Lighter back slant – makes the chair easier to get in and out of while still giving maximum relaxing comfort.
- 3. Back is screwed from behind so your back slats aren't marked and there is no chance of splinters.
- 4. Made with finished full 1" (5/4) Western Red Cedar guaranteeing sturdiness and stability for years to come.
- 5. Manufactured and hand sanded by our own local skilled Craftsmen and Women right here in North America.
- 6. FOLDS – for easier storage & transporting – you can take it anywhere.
- 7. LOCKS* upright - making it incredibly sturdy and it cannot fold up on you while getting in or out
- 8. Clear western red cedar – no knots to fall out or cause wood to weaken.
- 9. ALL solid oversized Stainless Steel Hardware guaranteed to last and not rust.
- 10. Over 100 screws/bolts in every chair (NO nails, staples, glue). This chair is ruggedly constructed to last generations.
- 11. Cedar lasts in ALL climates and is naturally rot resistant and insect resistant.
- 12. NOT a kit. It is shipped 80% pre-assembled with easy to follow photo instructions for final assembly.
- 13. Every piece is hand-selected for color consistency. Cedar comes in many shades and we hand select every piece so that our products are uniform in color.
- 14. All of our chairs are ergonomically designed for minimum fatigue and maximum comfort.
- 15. Our unique treating process were we actually dip all the pieces in a vat and then spray 3 more coats to give a sooth beautiful and lasting finish. We use only the very best stain on the market (Cetol #1 by Sikkens) This stain will not peal, chafe or crack like paints and varnishes.
Q What is your return policy?
A. We realize you are ordering products without getting a chance to try them out first - so we are the ONLY company to offer a NO RISK 10 DAY return policy. If you are not 100% thrilled with your order, WE PAY the return freight and refund you IN FULL . No other company pays the return freight and most charge you a restocking fee on top of that - we are the only company that puts our customer satisfaction first. We would not be able to offer this return policy if we didn't make the Best Adirondack Chair & cedar outdoor furniture on the market today. Just repack the chair or other products and give us a call or slip us an email. We will take care of the pick up at your location and once picked up we will refund you in full. "NO QUESTIONS ASKED" No Special or Hidden Conditions!
Q Why do our chairs "seem" to cost more?
A. ACTUALLY OUR CHAIRS COST LESS than the competition because of their longevity. Our chairs are guaranteed to last at least 10 years but we know from personal experience over the last 55 years since we have been in business that they can last indefinitely as many of our first products built are still being enjoyed today (55 years later). If you buy a $60.00 Adirondack chair that lasts all of one year (which is the average life span of a cheap wooden chair) you could end up spending $1200 over 20 years for just ONE chair. We see this as a huge disservice of your hard earned money when for just a fraction of that cost you can have a quality chair that can last generations to come. These are heirloom quality products built to last. So when considering cost when buying Adirondack chairs keep in mind your long term investment that will be remade each year with the cheaper products. In the long run we can save you thousands on outdoor furniture costs. We guarantee it!
Q How much does shipping cost?
A. Shipping costs in continental North America are determined based on the weight of the items being shipping. A shipping charge will show on the checkout page, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us if you wish to get a quote before placing your order. For orders outside the continental US or Canada, additional shipping charges will apply. Call us at 613 258 0064, or if you prefer, email us at email@example.com and it will be a pleasure to let you know the different shipping options and cost for your location.